Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend Recap

It was pretty much a nice relaxing weekend here in the Volkmar house. We cleaned (ok ok Gary cleaned) the kitchen a few times, I cleaned the livingroom a few time and right now ofcourse it doesn't look like it but that is the joy of having 4 kids 5 and under! Saturday the kids were all battling this nasty flu/cold bug. It got the best of Christopher during the week and got the best of Carissa on Saturday. Cody and Cailynn have the cold now. This is Cailynn's first cold. My poor little girl.
Today, Sunday we had a pretty productive day. I started preparing my first Spring area project. Pretty much got the weeding done and that was the hardest part. Now need to mulch it. Then the sweet sod and flowers will come. I am hoping to do that next weekend. While I was weeding and raking the kids were helping me and also doing bubbles. Well, actually they were all over the place. Front yard, back yard, side yard. Everytime I looked they were somewhere else. I did happen to get a few cute shots of them and the dirty ol' doggies. One time I was looking for Cody and it was so funny. At one point he decided to go in the house and take his VANS off and put Christopher's old cowboy boots on. Cody has taking ownership of these boots and they are Cody Blake from Tennessee's boots now.
Before I go to clean the livingroom (yes, it is 9:00P.M. now) I will leave you with the weekend pictures.
My friend Bekah made me this awesome Mei Tai and Cailynn have her first try in it!
Photobucket
Cody enjoying hims new bike from hims Nina!
Photobucket
Cody on the old nasty lawn mower with his boots!
Photobucket
Christopher blowing bubbles!
Photobucket
Carissa blowing bubbles!
Photobucket
Carissa teaching Cody how to blow bubbles!
Photobucket
Our three crazy dogs: Shyla, Tank and Gunner!
Photobucket
Gunner is 8 months old today (well he was born on June 30th 2008)!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment