Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just Hangin' Around

This weekend we didn't really do much but hang around like a bunch of monkeys. I managed to do about 5 loads of dirty laundry. Did I manage to put it away is another story. The kids played with their battery powered cars/trucks and stopped for a quick second for a picture
Photobucket

Yesterday Michael and Liz came over to just hang around with us and brought Bruiser over. Gunner and Bruiser played hard! Cailynn for the first time fell asleep in her Mei Tai! It felt so nice to have her sleep on me like that. She is not a real big cuddle bunny so I definitely snuggled her up!
Photobucket

Liz took a family picture of us just lounging around on the front porch. Of course Gunner had to have his big white butt in it!
Photobucket

Today we were cleaning up the yards and Gary managed to get the 50 year old forklift stuck in the dirt (ok it isn't 50 but looks like it). It was pretty funny.
Photobucket

Good thing Michael and Liz were here again to help get it out. Liz arranged wood planks and we were able to push it out! It was definitely a funny moments. It would have been a great picture the 4 of us pushing this 3000 pound fortlift out of the dirt.

Ofcourse it is 9:30 Sunday night and I am not ready for Monday. I am never ready for Monday. It just comes way too fast! I still have clothes in the dryer. I probably won't get those put away either but hey... atleast they are clean right!

No comments:

Post a Comment