Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bananas for my Little Monkey

Well, tonight Cailynn tried bananas and Cailynn loved them! I try to introduce a vegetable and then a fruit and then another vegetable and then another fruit. Cailynn was super gassy as an infant so I try to take things slowly with her. I waited a little longer for bananas. It was always a first with the others but the thing with bananas is that it is a favorite around here no matter what the form! I tried to make sure I was feeding Cailynn while the other kids were playing their little hearts out. Cailynn was on her last few bites and here comes Carissa. She gives me that look like I know what those are and say Mommy I want some! Reminding you this is a 4 year old that wants to eat her itty bitty baby sisters dinner! Carissa just blinked her pretty big eyes and I couldn't help but give her a bite. Cailynn was not thrilled with that because it meant I wasn't shovelling it in her mouth fast enough! Needless to say the whole banana size 1 container was gone! As always there is a picture of Cailynn trying her first bananas!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment