Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just Horsing Around

Yesterday Liz and I went horseback riding courtesy of her friend Michelle. We had an absolute blast! I have never ridden a horse before. Only pampered and fed them. How am I going to wait until I own my own property to buy myself my own horse? I had not had that much fun in so long! I just can not wait to do it again! Carissa loves horses just like her Grandma Terry does so I will be putting her in lessons as soon as possible. I just know that she is going to have so much fun and I just know she is going to be that child that gets her own pony for her birthday!

Let me tell you about the experience itself. The horse I ride was a young 3 year old most well behaved little boy ever! He must have known how much I was going to need him to listen to me because he followed my every command. Thanks to this little fellow I want a horse of my own and I can not wait until that day comes. Until then I am going to have to settle for other peoples horses! Michelle is going to have to beg me to stop wanting to ride him!

Here are a few pictures. Enjoy. So see the rest of them CLICK HERE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That is one pretty and cute horse Nicki. It looks like you had just by that big smile on your face :D

    ReplyDelete