Saturday, March 7, 2009

Driving School Update!

I did it. I started driving school or as Christopher says "Mommy went to boating school" (Thank you Spongebob Squarepants). I was so nervous! I really thought I was going to be too nervous to drive. My instructor which Christopher noted did not look like Ms. Puff came promptly at 3:15. I got in the driver seat and stayed there for 2 hours! It was so liberating to drive! I really felt good! Of course my heart was in my stomach at all times especially because it was a beautiful day and everyone in town took the opprotunity to go for a walk with their Fido. But amazing y I didn't run anyone over! It was a good driving day and everyone lived! I was so excited with my new skills I asked Gary if I could drive us to PetSmart and I did!! I am going to attempt to drive us to Best Buy today! Fun Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment