Thursday, March 5, 2009

No Rhyme or Reason

So of course Mommy got the kids cold. On Wednesday I absolutely had no voice. Everyone just thought it was hilarious that the chatter box Nicki could not talk. By Thursday I had no voice, my throat felt like it was on fire and my head felt like it was about to explode and I was about to have an out of body experience. Needless to say work was just out of the question. So I had Gary take the kids to Oma and went Christopher to school. I managed to sleep until 11:00A.M. Boy did I need that. I took a long HOT bath after and just lounged the rest of the day. Gary called at 4:00 to see how I was going and it was the first time I attempted to talk and my voice was coming back. He didn't mention anything about surprising me. I guess that is the point now isn't it. Gary picked up the herd and went to the store to buy dinner and came home with a fun surprise of red roses! Is he the best or what!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment