Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Grade here we come!

How is it possible that Christopher has headed off to 1st grade? It just amazes me that my oldest is already in first grade. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal to those that are sending their first born to high school or college but let me tell you it is! I asked Christopher yesterday what would he like for breakfast and he decided on pancakes. So pancakes it was! He ate great and was just so excited to go to school today. I think i was just as excited. I love to see the smile on his face and I love to see him interact with all his friends. Christopher is such a clone of my Mom and it makes me so happy. He makes friends with everyone he meets. Puts a smile on his face and will say hi to everyone. He is such a calm-natured loving little man and for that I am so proud.

Enjoy a few pictures of his first day of 1st grade!

1 comment:

  1. So supper cute Nicki! Thanks for sharing. You have a very beautiful family - Jen Kelly.

    ReplyDelete