Friday, August 28, 2009

Craft Time for Carissa

Today Carissa and I had the perfect opportunity to have a little craft time just her and I. I loved watching her in such deep thought while she was painting the caterpillar (aka egg carton). This was such a great craft for her. She surprised me with her patience and she followed direction so well. We are definitely going to plan to make craft time during our week. She showed that she is more than ready to do it and is capable of following direction and it will allow her to get in touch with her ever growing creative mind. All that know Carissa know how creative and busy that mind is! I hope that you enjoy these pictures of our craft time!

First we painted:
From Craft with Carissa


Then decorated:
From Craft with Carissa


From Craft with Carissa


And here is our finished project:
From Craft with Carissa

No comments:

Post a Comment