Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st Day of 1st Grade Update

Christopher was full of smiles when he he opened the door from his class room and saw that Mommy was standing there waiting for him. It was too cute when he had asked me if I waited outside all day for him. His teacher seems to be a wonderful lady and I introduced myself and asked how Christopher was. She said he was an absolute pleasure and she is sure that that they are going to have a great year. Christopher was eying this Kindergarten teacher so we had to say hello to her as well. Mrs. Hofmann is an absolutely amazing teacher and I am so glad that she lead Christopher's first experience of grade school. She really paved and awesome path for Christopher and I am sure that Mrs. Blacke will too. Cheers to an amazing school year.

On a side note I am extra excited as I am only working part time and plan on volunteering for the PTA this year. I want to be "that Mom". I am so thrilled to have this opportunity and I am sure that I will fully enjoy it as well Christopher as atleast while he is young.

No comments:

Post a Comment