Monday, February 23, 2009

Meeting Lori and family!

Over 2 years in the making, but last night I finally met Lori. For those that do not know Lori, she is one of my best online friends and co-owner of our site http://www.allthingsparents.com/forums. We have been pregnant with ALL of our children at the same time. Malikye her oldest and Christopher are only 3 months apart. Kyan and Carissa are 1 month apart. Natayla and Cody are 8 days apart and Cailynn and Lilyana are 2 weeks apart. It was so awesome to finally meet and get our families together! I only wish we had more time. We met for dinner at our little Simi Town Center a.k.a our "Mall" and let the kids play in the play area and then headed off to California Pizza Kitchen. It was one of the craziest dinner parties I have seen in a long time. We had 6 adults and 11 children! Lori's sister, brother in law and their 3 kids were with us. All of the kids got along great. Carissa wanted to keep Naty!


I know you really are just wanting to see pictures! So here is a teaser! I will load the rest onto my photo gallery site tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment