Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jolly Jumping Cailynn

Last night I had a ton of laundry to put away and Cailynn has become quite the spoiled little princess. But how do you not spoil the little thing that just smiles from ear to ear when you make eye contact with her. So I decided why not try the jumper? I put her in her and it was way to low. Poor little girls knees folded under her. I get Gary to help me adjust the dang thing and then she starts to go boing boing (is that even a word?)! Loving it! She stayed in there for an hour while the other kiddos decided it was who can make the most funniest face time. Here are pictures of last night.


Happiest little girl in her jumper!
Photobucket
Ofcourse I had to take a bunch of her first time in her jumper. To see her jumper fun CLICK HERE.

Even under the weather Christopher wants to make a funny!
Photobucket

Crazy crossed eyed Carissa with her juice mustache!
Photobucket

Big Eyed Cody in on the fun too!
Photobucket

All three crazy kiddos!
Photobucket

So that was last night. Well tonight I was changing Cailynn and she was just laughing at me so I decided to pull out the camera. She was cracking up! Boy, is she a ticklish little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment