Friday, April 10, 2009

Bad Boys! Bad Boys!

We got home yesterday and unloaded the kids. When we went around back the edivence of the Boys doings was APPARENT! Gary tells me to go around back and look at my rose bushes. So I go and ofcourse the boys (Tank and Gunner) follow like nothing is wrong. I took one look and gasped! All my beautiful bloomed roses are GONE. Poof Gone! There were a few petals of the missing roses on the ground.
Gary and I turned around and asked them which one did it. Neither fessed up at first but then Gunner let out the pee works. When he gets nervous he just pees! So I knew right there and then that he was the guilty one. We told him no and that these were OFF limits and he just peed some more. LOL
Every plant I have gotten these doggies have eaten. I wouldn't have thought roses taste good but apparently they taste as good as they smell. We have a few roses getting ready to bloom on each bush. So we will see what happens to them. My poor roses didn't even know what they had coming for them.

Bad Bad Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment